Hi Harry, What a fantastic way to spend the holidays. You will have to come over one day and teach your cousins Liam and Christopher some of your crafty tricks. Well done!
only just discovered your blog. Wow I can see you get your creativeness from your clever mum! Love the frog! Will have to try and make one with my little Ruby.
4 comments:
Hi Harry,
What a great idea. Will show it to Lauren, Cameron & Lachlan when they arrive on Friday. Good work.
Love Aunty Fuzz
I think your frog looks great.
croak croak
Bettina
Hi Harry,
What a fantastic way to spend the holidays. You will have to come over one day and teach your cousins Liam and Christopher some of your crafty tricks. Well done!
Aunty Rowena.
Hi Harry,
only just discovered your blog. Wow I can see you get your creativeness from your clever mum! Love the frog! Will have to try and make one with my little Ruby.
I'll look forward to seeing what you make next!
cheers, Rebekah Cichero
Post a Comment