Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The floating raft

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry,

The blog is great and I love the raft !!!!!

..hope you are enjoying your holidays.

You and Jack will be coming to the sandhills with some friends and me on Saturday if the weather is good.

Love,
Dad

Lara said...

Hi Harry,

This raft is so cool! I used to make ones like this to play with in the bath :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry,
Just love the raft.
Aunty Fuzz

Anonymous said...

Harry,

The floating raft is great. With the sail it would go great on a creek.

Kathy

Jodie Gray said...

Hey Harry!
Great raft! My Harry & I made one but it sank!! We made it out of bottles though so I think we might try & make one like yours if that's okay - we think yours is fantastic.
Jodie, Harry & Noah