A little place to visit all the small things my son makes.
Harry - those characters are absolutely fantastic!!!You are very clever.Even though I was driving I had no idea that you were making such special creatures until we got home and I got out of the car.I was amazed!!from your proud Dad :-)
Thanks DadHarry :~)
To Harry ,The tiger is really cool.Like his stripes and colours.Very Creative! Look forward to seeing more fabulous creatures! Keep Creating!Bettina
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Harry - those characters are absolutely fantastic!!!
You are very clever.
Even though I was driving I had no idea that you were making such special creatures until we got home and I got out of the car.
I was amazed!!
from your proud Dad :-)
Thanks Dad
Harry :~)
To Harry ,
The tiger is really cool.Like his stripes and colours.Very Creative!
Look forward to seeing more fabulous creatures! Keep Creating!
Bettina
Post a Comment