Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Beading

Here are a few things Harry made while waiting for dinner last night.
One bracelet for himself
and a gift for his cousin Naomi who turns 7 soon.

4 comments:

majamom said...

Dear HArry,
Well.. you are just a natural artist! I love this bracelet and your M A G N I F I C E N T hanging beads.

Perhaps you will sell some of your creations on your mums blog someday??

P.S. see if you can get mommy to take a picture of all of you in her studio.
Your Friend in California,
MB or what all the children in my life call me 'AUNT BEEZY"

Anonymous said...

Dear Harry,
Liam and Ithink YOur blog is fantastic!!!!!I espcially like your hanging frog.
I have a suggestion for your next project, go to the web page for the powerhouse museum and look kids'activities to create....find the one to make a hanging chime/zylaphone. I think you might like this one!!

Love Maria and Liam

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry,
I think the necklaces on your blog are beautiful, and the frog is cool too! I have a heart shaped bead thing hanging in my room. It was from my Auntie.

Anonymous said...

:-)